Help the Catholic Information Center Grow and Flourish
Donor support is crucial for the Catholic Information Center. For 70 years, the Paulist Fathers, through their work at the Center, have helped many individuals deepen their relationship with God. Your tax-deductible donations make it possible for us to continue to provide outstanding enrichment and leadership programs. We are grateful to all our supporters!
When you support the mission of the Paulist Fathers as a Friend of the Center you will receive:
- A monthly “Green Envelope” letter with reflections and news about the Center.
- And a weekly email with information about upcoming events.
Use the “My Online Donation” button to securely process your online donation as a one-time gift or for a recurring monthly gift.
Mail Your Gift
To send your gift by U.S. Mail, please make your check payable to Catholic Information Center and mail it to:
360 Division Ave. S, Suite 2A
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503
Give with PayPal
You may also use PayPal to make a donation (please indicate a fund) (click here).
Ways to Support Us
The Green Envelope Fund supports our spiritual enrichment programs for adults in West Michigan. Programs include themes on church history, prayer, church doctrine, scripture, holy people, morality and ethics.
The Joseph Gallagher Legacy Fund allows us to bring in prestigious speakers who highlight the signs of the time and the movement of the Holy Spirit in our world.
The 70 for 70 Campaign ($70,000 for 70 years of ministry in Grand Rapids) funds our three new initiatives: Biblical Training Institute for Michigan Catholics, the Young Adult Leadership Institute, and our Hispanic Lay Leadership Institute.
Class Donations allow you to make your offering for a class online at the time of your registration.
The Annual Paulist Appeal is principal fundraiser for the Paulist Fathers. It raises essential funds for vocations outreach; formation of seminarians and novices; for mission and ministries; and the care of senior Paulist Fathers. You can donate to the Paulist Appeal through the CIC or go directly to Paulist.org.
Why Support Us
Other Ways to Give
Gifts of Stock
Stocks, bonds, and mutual funds are easily transferable to the “Catholic Information Center” with the total value based on the average price of the stock on the day it transferred. The following information will enable your broker to transfer your gifts of stock electronically to the Center:
Broker: Wells Fargo Advisors
2025 E. Beltline SE, Suite 501
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Phone: (616) 975-2020/ 1-800-411-4610
Electronic Transfer: DTC# 0141
Account # 1995-8046 for general support
Naming the Catholic Information Center in Your Will
To make an estate gift to the Catholic Information Center, request your attorney to draft a statement in your will that conveys your desire to leave a gift to the Paulist Fathers for use at the Catholic Information Center, presently located at 360 Division Avenue S, Suite 2A, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. Please see the examples below:
- The residue of your estate: I give the rest, residue, and remainder of my estate, after the payment of all expenses, taxes, and debts, to the Paulist Fathers for use at the Catholic Information Center, presently located at 360 Division Avenue S, Suite 2A, Grand Rapids, MI 49503.
- Giving a percentage of your estate: I give the Paulist Fathers_____ % (fraction spelled out) of the rest, residue, and remainder of my estate, after payment of all specified bequests, expenses, taxes, and debts, for use at the Catholic Information Center, presently located at 360 Division Avenue S, Suite 2A, Grand Rapids, MI 49503.
- Giving a specific amount of your estate: I give $ _____ (donation amount spelled out) to the Paulist Fathers for use at the Catholic Information Center located at 360 Division Avenue S, Suite 2A, Grand Rapids, MI 49503.