- This event has passed.
Holy Brew: What’s Brewing in Your Life? (Nov)
November 7, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Thursday, Nov. 7, 6:30-8pm
With Fr. Michael Hennessy, CSP
Meeting at Peppino’s Sports Grille (130 Ionia Avenue SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503)
Being a young adult today – 20s and 30s, single or married – comes with many important (if not challenging) questions…
How do I make the important decisions in a world of so many choices?
- How can I find stability in my life when I get a new job – or a new city to live in – every few years?
- How can I meet new people and create new friendships while sustaining the relationships I already have?
- What are the responsibilities I have to my family when I am living my own life?
- How do I navigate the complicated world of social media and technology?
- What is the difference between being alone and being lonely?
The good news is that we don’t have to come up with these answers on our own!
At Holy Brew we come together one Thursday a month over a meal and a pint to talk through these topics. As Catholics, we believe our church’s tradition and teaching can guide us through this formative time of our life. When we share our own experiences and listen to the journeys of other young adults, we trust that the Holy Spirit speaks to our hearts and gives us the strength to life authentic Christian lives. So, bring a friend, or come on your own and we’ll set you up at a table with other young adults. CFD: Spirituality
Give Now by Selecting Quick Give or pay at class.