- This event has passed.
Finding Flow: Spiritual Practices to Reclaim Inner Peace, Balance and Wholeness
April 14, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until April 21, 2020
Tuesdays, April 14 & 21, 7–8:30pm
With Brian Plachta
To register (click here)
*This is a Zoom Webinar, simple instructions for joining are below.
Join Spiritual Director, Brian Plachta on a journey of Finding Flow. During this two-part Webinar, we’ll look at our human yearning for a personal, life-giving connection with God. Discover spiritual practices that help you uncover your authentic potential—moving you away from worry and into a sacred flow.
We will explore the four pillars of spirituality: solitude, spiritual reading, community, and contemplative action, and set ourselves on a path toward deepening our relationship with God. Using the ancient wisdom of Saint Benedict’s Rule of Life as a guide, we’ll embrace spiritual practices that help us become One with the Divine Spirit who opens our hearts, allowing us to experience inner peace, balance, and wholeness.
Brian J. Plachta, is a spiritual director, writer, and teacher. He has been lay ecclesial minister for thirty-five years and holds a Masters degree in Pastoral Counseling. He is a frequent speaker at workshops, retreats, conference centers, and colleges.
- You will need a computer monitor, laptop, tablet, or phone with a camera. These devices have built in microphones.
- Fr. Rene and Brian Plachta will send you an email with a Zoom meeting invitation link.
- Click the link and join the meeting at the appointed time. It is that simple!
- If this is your first time using Zoom, you will need to Download and run Zoom once you have clicked the invitation link. Begin this process about 10 minutes before your first meeting.
- To help you, watch this YouTube video on how to, Join a Zoom meeting for the first time.