Catholic Inquiry and Update Classes
April 16 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until June 4, 2020
Thursdays, April 16-June 4, 6:30-8:30pm
This eight-week program is designed for those who wish to learn more about the Catholic faith and way of life, or for Catholics who wish to update and renew their understanding of Catholic Teaching. Specific topics are presented each week and participants are encouraged to present questions for discussion.
Easter 2020 Inquiry Session Dates and Topic Presentations:
- April 16: Introduction; God; The Holy Trinity; Prayer
- April 23: Hearing God’s Voice; Scripture; The Bible; How we Read the Bible
- April 30: Jesus; The Incarnation; The Paschal Mystery
- May 7: The Church
- May 14: The Sacraments; Baptism; Confirmation; Grace
- May 21: The Mass; Holy Communion
- May 28: Dealing with Evil; Morality; Sin and Reconciliation
- June 4: Catholic Social Teaching; Social Justice; Evangelization; Vocations
Give Now by Selecting Quick Give or pay at class.